PSRS Process Checklist
- A PSRS Administrator will provide you with a URL address and a PSRS Number to allow you to access the Toolkit to create an experience questionnaire.
- Send the completed experience questionnaire.
- A PSRS Administrator will review the experience questionnaire and may contact you to discuss your requirements.
- A PSRS Administrator will prepare the advertisement or conduct an inventory search, based on the information in the experience questionnaire.
- Advertised External Appointment Processes will be advertised posted on the PSC Web site at GC Jobs.
- PSRS will screen applications electronically and refer the applicants meeting the requirements.
- You will need to confirm that applicants have demonstrated in their application how they meet the requirements outlined in the experience questionnaire.
- Date modified: