What you will gain
This is more than a job… you will gain:
• Professional experience;
• transferable skills and abilities;
• exposure to various careers paths available within the federal public service; and
• opportunities for networking, learning and development.
Note: If the applicable provincial or territorial minimum wage amount is higher than the current maximum offered for the corresponding academic level of the student, the provincial or territorial minimum wage rate is to be applied.
What you will do
There are literally hundreds of diverse work experiences available in the federal public service and many more. Whatever your passion or interest, we may have what you’re looking for.
Duration: Full-time (Summer 2018)
Possibility of part-time re-hire during the academic year
What we are looking for
• with various educational backgrounds and career interests;
• who are registered full-time in a recognized institution (high school, CEGEP, college and university);
• who are returning to full time studies in the next academic year; and
• who meet the minimum age requirement in the province or territory of work.
If this student job opportunity interests you, submit your application indicating the following:
Employment equity self-declaration: Aboriginal person
Aboriginal person - a North American Indian or a member of a First Nation, Métis, or Inuit. North American Indians or members of a First Nation include status, treaty, or registered Indians, as well as non-status and non-registered Indians.
Successful candidates will be required to sign the Affirmation of Aboriginal Affiliation Form. Proof of Indigenous identity may be required.
Providing false or misleading information about Aboriginal ancestry will be cause for rejection of your application, or cause for revocation of your appointment.
CLOSING DATE: June 28, 2018